Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is a contestant of Khatron Ke Khiladi 2021 season 11. She was popular for playing the role of Ishita Bhalla in Yeh Hai Mohabbatein.
Divyanka is 36 years old Television actress. She made her television debut with Banoo Main Teri Dulhann in 2006.
Divyanka had also participated in the Star Plus popular reality show Nach Baliye 8 in 2017. She was also the winner of Nach Baliye 8 along with her partner Vivek Dahiya.
Divyanka’s first film debut was Lala Hardaul in 2012.
Now Divyanka Tripathi will be seen in Khatron Ke Khiladi season 11 in 2021.
Divyanka Tripathi’s Wiki
|Real name||Divyanka T Dahiya|
|Date of birth||14 December 1984|
|Age (as in 2021)||36 years|
|Birthplace||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|Hometown||Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India|
|School||Carmel Convent School, Bhopal|
|College/university||Sarojini Naidu Govt. Girls P.G. (Auto.) College, Bhopal|
|Debut||TV: Banoo Main Teri Dulhann (2006) Film: Lala Hardaul (2012)|
Facts About Divyanka Tripathi
- Does Divyanka Tripathi smoke?: No
- Does Divyanka Tripathi drink alcohol?: No
- Divyanka has been working since childhood as she used to take part in the drama, plays, and telefilms in her hometown Bhopal.
- She did her first job when she was in school, as a host of All India Radio (AIR) for which she was paid ₹800.
- She was adventurous in her younger days and a mountaineering course from the Nehru Institute of Mountaineering Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, India.
- Her father wanted her to be part of the National Cadet Corps (NCC). She enrolled in the Bhopal Rifle Academy where she won a gold medal in rifle shooting. Moreover, she aspired to become an army officer.
- She won the ‘Miss Bhopal’ title in 2003.
- She was the winner of talent hunt show “The Zee Cine Star’s Ki Khoj,” Indore in 2004.
- During her struggling days, her father used to accompany her to various auditions, all the way from Bhopal to Mumbai via bus.
- She started her TV career with Doordarshan’s daily soaps.
- She became a household name with a double role in Zee TV’s serial “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann,” opposite Sharad Malhotra.
- She had to leave her IAS preparations in midway after she got the lead role in “Banoo Main Teri Dulhann.” Moreover, she had to put a lot of effort to convince her parents.
- She is a pure vegetarian but she learned to cook non-vegetarian food as her Ex-boyfriend, Sharad used to like non-vegetarian food.
- Divyanka and Sharad were in a relationship for 9 years.
- Her dream role is to play the role of a ‘psychopath’ or a ‘police officer.’
- She likes to shop from Lokhandwala in Mumbai.
- Her fangirls played a pivotal role in carrying forward her love story with Vivek Dahiya.
- In 2017, she along with her husband Vivek Dahiya won the ‘Nach Baliye 8’ trophy along with a cash prize of ₹35 lakh.
- She was trolled for carrying a fake injury in Nach Baliye 8, but she confirmed the truth behind her injury by uploading a video.
- In her free time, she enjoy shopping, especially from Lokhandwala area of Mumbai.
Divyanka Tripathi’s Official Accounts